 Technic / 5628
  Re: www.texbrick.com

(...) It all looks good T.J. Oh, and congrats on CLSotW! Matt (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: www.texbrick.com

(...) Thanks! Thanks to all of you who voted for me! It is truly a great honor. The bandwidth the site was receiving was far exceeding my traffic allowance (even before the CLSotW award; and even before the nomination!). I moved the site to a real (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic)