 Technic / 5625
Re: Check out my new website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 16:15:53 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Robert Fay writes:
Rob, your site is just great. I have a great respect for you all in Toronto.
Your site reflects the quality of your work. I am sure this will be a
favorite place for all Technic fans.

Thanks! I have enjoyed looking at your Lego milling machines and lathes. I
worked as a machinist for a summer and a co-op term, so I like this kind of
stuff. Apparently you have been corresponding with Iain for a while now. He
was telling me about the interpolation program he wrote for your 5 axis
mill. Fun stuff.

Rob