 Technic / 5579
  Re: Control Center Batteries

(...) Why didn't you say so before, I have a 110V transformer from a train set from the US. I'm sure I could let you have it for a good price :-) Martin (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Control Center Batteries

(...) That would be great, Martin! I'm having a little bit of trouble with my standard email recently so could you contact me at this address instead: cp5670@earthlink.net Again, thanks a lot for your offer. :-) BTW just making sure, the Lego (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic)