 Technic / 5573
    Re: New Model: Sikorsky MH-53 E —Simon Bennett
   (...) You've done a great job here Reinard, I'm most impressed that the attitude of both rotors is adjustable and I love the folding tailplane. You certainly didn't choose an easy helicopter to model! Well done. Two questions: I couldn't see any (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: New Model: Sikorsky MH-53 E —Reinard van Loo
   (...) Ooops, you got a weak point here.... Let me explain: I designed it as an extension of the old, old, 852 technic helicopter. What is the same is the 'swashplate' concept: two normal plates with the 'smooth' side against each other. Trough a (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic)