 Technic / 5568
Re: New Civil Engineer letter - scanned
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 20:42:44 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.mediawatch, Simon Bennett writes:
Dear all

I have scanned the NCE letters page:

Sorry it's so big.

I Spotlighted it and others ought to as well! Again, thanks for taking this
on, it came out great. Is that Ben's bridge? Great choice for an
illustrative pic.

Yes it's fine to find your own stuff in a newspaper, but I'm a little irritated
to get to know about this on lugnet (linked to this discussion from
1000steine.de). I think it would have been at least a question of politeness to
ask me for my permission before someone prints my pictures.....

Leg Godt!

Ben

(just back from a television shooting in Goettingen: Larry's tan engine will
probably even get into the German national TV at primetime! more to be told
later....)