 Technic / 55
    This is a Throwbot? —Alex Roode
   I just bought throwbots Scuba and Jet. I thought I would like these but, umm... First of all, they don't even stand up. Second of all, I don't Understand how they transform. Third of all, they definatly need a better way of disc-throwing. And Forth (...) (25 years ago, 26-Sep-99, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.reviews)

        Re: This is a Throwbot? —Damian Garcia
    Alex wrote in message ... (...) I have Jet, but no Scuba (...) I had no problem standing Jet. The joints are versatile enough to balance the center of gravity (...) At first I had trouble with this, but I have it down now. The way to properly throw (...) (25 years ago, 2-Oct-99, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.reviews)