 Technic / 5489
  Flex cable option?

A lot of my older Technic sets like the 8856 Rescue Helicopter that used the flex cable system are showing some real problems. Many have heard this problem before and getting supplements in the USA isn't easy without putting down some bucks. One (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Flex cable option?

(...) What sort of problems are you having? I have a bunch of sets with flex system cables (with both the new and old kinds of connectors) but haven't noticed any problems with them. I guess if they are bent really hard, they stay bent and hard to (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic)