 Technic / 5421
5420  |  5422
Subject:
I need ideas for my next project, a technic helicopter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 09:34:15 GMT

I am after ideas for my next project which is to be a technic
helicopter.
Details of lego sets featuring helicopter models would help, as would
MOC technic helicopters.

I also need links to sites with pictures of real helicopters, so that I
can see what one looks like and how it works.