 Technic / 5207
  Technic Bot RPG Needs You!

(URL) am begining a new RPG style project, and I wanted to Invite those members of LugNet whom are interested over to my forum. Those who wish to join up can either e-mail me, post on forum, or here in this thread for assistance! I hope to work with (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic Bot RPG Needs You!

Bump (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)