 Technic / 509
    Re: My website to be in the next Technic Magazine? —Selçuk Göre
   I have question, somehow stupid maybe, but what is the purpose of masking Lego logos with blue? Is it part of your agreement with TLC about displaying them? Selçuk Michael Edwards <medwards@ukonline.co.uk> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: My website to be in the next Technic Magazine? —Michael Edwards
   Masking the logo with blue is my agreement with TLC, I didn't want to get into trouble with the Legal Dept again.... -- Michael Please reply on medwards@ukonline.co.uk Home of the UK Technic Club Magazine Web site: www.technic-uk.co.uk (URL) to be (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)