 Technic / 5016
    Re: Techic Bicycles —Jennifer Clark
   There is a really good Liebherr crane on this webring: (URL) other good stuff too including a tank transporter, which unfortunately was something I was going to have a bash at at some point in the future! Jennifer (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Techic Bicycles —Steve Lane
   (...) Does it actually matter that someone's built one before you? Strictly speaking I've built one before both of you that's long since been dismantled. There's so many things on that page that I've wanted to build it's hard to beleive (scud, (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Techic Bicycles —Jennifer Clark
   (...) Well that's basically it, I suppose to "make a significant contribution to the state of the art" you just have to build something better or sufficiently different from what is already there. Well strictly speaking you don't have to do either, (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.technic)