 Technic / 4995
  Re: How to strengthen friction peg?

(...) Don't feel bad--a lot of purists aren't comfortable with the incurson of non-LEGO metal into the brick, but others among us think it's pretty darn cool! I, for one, don't especially care for the over-proliferation of click hinges in all things (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: How to strengthen friction peg?

(...) Never thought it could be translated that way, so I better comment on it then :) It seems like a good way to stiffen the pegs up and I might give it a go if I ever need it. Thanks. /Tobbe (URL) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.technic)