 Technic / 4945
  Re: Lugnet acronyms

(...) "MOC" is short for My Own Creation "AFOL" is short for Adult Fan Of Lego (bricks, products, the company, etc) I have been around here a long time, and I still have not figured out what a "SNOT" is supposed to be. But I just remembered what we (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lugnet acronyms

(...) Thanks for the suggestion, in looking up SNOT I learned what a SPUD is. (...) Jürgen Stuber <stuber@loria.fr> (URL) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.technic)