 Technic / 4818
4817  |  4819
Subject:
New Colours on Mata Nui...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.technic, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 10:12:24 GMT

Hi all,

just thought I'd share that www.lego.com has been updated on many areas. I
also came across an interesting Bionicle thing ... :

[taken from LEGO.com]
http://www.lego.com/build/ask/

#
#Q. How many different colors do bricks come in?
#
#A. Hmmm... At the moment, you can get LEGO pieces in 84 different colors.
#That’s from counting all the different sets that will come out this year.
#18 of those colors are transparent ones. Plus, we make new colors every so
#often -– who knows what next year will bring? Actually, I do -– being the
#Amazing Redini, I can see into the future, of course! I won’t spoil the
#surprise -- but I can tell you that some new colors will be arriving soon,
#and they might just be arriving here...

[Link to: http://www.lego.com/bionicle]

Also updated: www.lego.com/dinosaurs , shop.lego.com . . .

Bye, Christian --- xTIAN.
Lugnet Member #479 -- The World is full of AFOLs !
mail: xtian@brickmaster.de web: www.brickmaster.de

That's the only new Bionicle thing I found, but there are many extremely
interesting Technic things as well...