 Technic / 4795
    Re: Yet Another Technic Creation —Simon Bennett
   (...) I was only thinking on Monday what a great idea a really realistic 8 wheeler lorry would be and there you are today putting up info about your superb MOC. I haven't gone through all the stuff in detail (I am at work after all) but I am, as (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.build)

        Re: Yet Another Technic Creation —Simon Bennett
   (...) A small observation: These skip lorries are the same as those used to pick up an enclosed version of the skip used at my local tip. While waiting in the heinous queue to throw away some hedge trimmings I have often watched them pick up and (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Yet Another Technic Creation —Jennifer Clark
   (...) Like most things, there are several variations on the hooklift theme - for example, the "Light Duty Hoist" at this URL does not have a boom locking mechanism; the skip length is small enough to allow both tipping and loading to be achieved by (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.uk)