 Technic / 4762
Re: LoTek, a new Technic homepage with some new MOC's!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 11:51:15 GMT

Tobbe Arnesson wrote:

Hi! After much work and frustration I have finally finished my
homepage enough to publish it OnLine and tell you folks it exists! So,
rush over there and enjoy.

This is good stuff Tobbe, I am looking forward to spending more time
exploring the site as it is immense! I really enjoyed your reviews of the
sets, you definitely have a flair for "telling it like it is" in that
department :-)

I'll have a good look at the Hercules later, work beckons at the moment
unfortunately!

Jennifer Clark