 Technic / 4625
    Morbid Henry —Greg Majewski
   Here is my first successful walking rob... err.. non-autonomous remote controll operated machine. It can't fight worth a lick but it's cool to watch: (URL) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

        Re: Morbid Henry —Henry Chea
   (...) I resent the name you gave it, but otherwise I think it's a cool looking bot! :) How agile is it compared to a platform that uses tractor treads? //Henry Chea hchea@kungstorget.nu *S* Göteborg, jaja, jag behöver inget mer! *S* (URL) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

        Re: Morbid Henry —Greg Majewski
   (...) Heh, thanks! (...) It is very agile for a walker, but it is pitifully slow :( I'm hoping to solve that problem with my next robot. (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)