 Technic / 4589
  Lego biped links

Hi there, Chilling at home for 4 days during Easter would be a lot better if the mail had delivered my Vision Command kit before the holidays. It didn't, so I'm forced to postpone major additions to the Technic Puppy site which require digital photo (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)