 Technic / 4448
  Re: johannes rojola

We all like that! Drool! -- Bob Fay rfay@we.mediaone.net (URL) Sophie" <Legomaster@gobi.com> wrote in message news:GB5vtr.8zt@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Bob Fay ( was johannes rojola )

Oh and what is this? Me likes mmm too!! I am using 6 Solar Panels in the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Bob Fay ( was johannes rojola )

I was commenting on Johannes AMC car. It is so well done. This is the first time I have seen your robots. Wow! I hope to hear more about your implementation with the solar cells. Sounds like a good place to use them. -- Bob Fay rfay@we.mediaone.net (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Bob Fay

I am slowly collecting Black 1x8 wings for this purpose, looking foward to getting them attached to the spine.....Thanks...Eric (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic)