 Technic / 443
Re: Article about my latest Lego creation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 15:36:16 GMT

Your description sounds interesting, however, when I browse the page the
picture links are broken.

Todd

Neil wrote:

If you are interested in technic models, and in particular cars, then
please go and take a look at a new article, written by myself, but
posted on Michael Edward's Technic UK website:

www.technic-uk.co.uk

Click on the link to Neil's Technic Creations.  The article includes a
good few pictures, and a fairly detailed description of the model, and
the inspiration behind it.  I hope that you enjoy it.  Any feedback is
welcomed, my email address is on the page.

Thanks also to Michael for offering to host the article as I currently
have no website of my own!

Neil