 Technic / 4339
4338  |  4340
Subject:
heh...does anyone do this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 06:03:08 GMT

swap out the key color pieces on your technic models?

for instance, I just swapped out all the red on my 8448 with silver and
black pieces, replacing those ghastly white chairs with some cool black
leather ones...I used silver plate pieces for the red plate pieces, and
silver flex axles for the red ones...it looks really cherry...

I also made a green 8444 Air Enforcer which looked really neat, and I
changed my green 8446 to a blue version...

anyone else play with the colors of their models?