 Technic / 4249
    pneumatic parts —Karen Gold
   Does anybody know where to get the SMALL pneumatic pump and cylinder? You can get one of each plus a bunch of technic parts for about $28.00 from S&H but does anyone know a better source? K. Gold (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: pneumatic parts —Colin White
     You can get the pumps at Dacta: (URL) a search for part number 779915. They cost $10.75 for two. The cylinders cannot be ordered separately. However, several companies on www.brickbay.com sell them (and also the pumps). Search on "pheumatic" from (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: pneumatic parts —Jennifer Clark
     (...) I used to get individual pneumatic components from the (now defunct) Service Catalogue which persisted far longer in Europe than it did in the US. I bought stuff more or less as I needed it, but one thing I noticed over time was that it would (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: pneumatic parts —Clive Wadham
   (...) Hi Karen, I live in th UK and recently bought 2 small pneumatic pumps by phoning customer services. They simply took my order and credit card details and the parts arrived a couple of days later. I can't remember how much they cost though - I (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic)