 Technic / 4065
    Re: my "Technic® creations" site updated... —Robert Fay
    "olivier" <ogerou@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G8pCvw.M5x@lugnet.com... (...) You can't beat this one, (URL) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: my "Technic® creations" site updated... —Fred Carcanague
   I tried to get a 50megs account after viewing your web site (excelent stuff). Still waiting for either of the 2 confirmations that I have the name I wanted. There created a week apart to avoid confusion for them. Currently I am using (URL) only (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic)