 Technic / 4061
  Would someone build me.........?

Hi all, I was wondering if someone would build me a very high torque transmission? It only needs 2 drive positions,forward and reverse(plus neutral). The torque needs to be at least 2 times that of the transmission in the 8448. If possible I need (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.cad)