 Technic / 4045
Re: Questions about Classic Space 6871 Star-Patrol Launcher
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 01:33:56 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Joel Hoornbeek writes:
Hi Kyle,
Yes, the pins were supposed to be black.  I don't know of any other set that
came with them, so replacing your gray pins with black might be a challenge.

G'day Joel, thanx for the info.  Those pieces must be super rare
then.  So I guess in terms of "collector value" if you get that
set without the black pins then you're really getting hosed.

Thanx,
KDJ

LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada