 Technic / 4042
Re: Great News, 4WD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 21:31:31 GMT

Sorry, it is either a close blurred picture, or a far clear picture.  Oh
well

Adam
"Eric Sophie" <Legomaster@gobi.com> wrote in message
yep , clean , neat, can't really see the steering nuckle design.
Legomaster@gobi.com

In lugnet.technic, Dave Forrest writes:
Nice, compact design...

I have this design and some day, I will finish it.

http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Quarter/3073/test.htm

In lugnet.technic, Adam Ogle writes:
Alright, I have finally done it.  I created a 4 wheel drive chasis.  I • put
the images on my site at www.lcs.net/users/oglewood
Just click on lego ideas and you should see it.

Woooohooooo
Adam