 Technic / 3988
Re: Pneumatics?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 00:58:31 GMT

In lugnet.technic, William R. Ward writes:

I've never played with Lego pneumatics, but I've been wanting to try
it.  What's the best way to get started (in terms of cost)?  What set
has the most and best set of pneumatic equipment?  Or is it better to
try to buy the parts individually?

Bill,

One fairly common recent set that had I good bunch of pneumatics is the 8462
Tow Truck. A lot of places were selling these fairly cheap recently.

Regards

ROSCO