 Technic / 3956
  Pneumatic Cylinders Leaking

I have a small problem. Some of my 3 yr. old 2" cylinders have started leaking. They loose air from the top connector. I am thinking that the valve around the neck of the cylinder is gone dry and won't seal. I have tried oil and other things, but it (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Pneumatic Cylinders Leaking

(...) I had a very similar problem with some older cylinders from 1989. The problem appears to be on the connectors themselves (at least for me); maybe the plastic wears down over a period of time or something. I just sent in my defective ones to (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic)