 Technic / 3947
3946  |  3948
Subject:
Follow Tahu!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 12:11:09 GMT

On lego's website they got a buttload more bionicle info, you can follow
Tahu now. Tons of storylines to follow, this will keep me up for a while.
Someone asked how to get the music from inside the Shockwave thing, it saves
an swf file in Temporary Internet Files folder, you can click on it and it
will play, but I not sure how to make it a .wav, or an .mp3.

Well gotta go Tahu awaits!!

VR// Keef