 Technic / 3939
    Power Puller revisited [about those tires] —Jeff Small
   Sorry if someone's already posted this, but I was looking at that Power Puller in the S@H catalog, and my friend SWEARS it's the same wheel as the Silver Champion, with just a different rubber portion. Is this true? It doesn't look *quite* like the (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Power Puller revisited [about those tires] —Jason King
   Yes they are the same, but on the Power Puller they are put on the axle the other way around. -- Jason King LUGNet #665 Krusty <surfside_guy@nospam...tmail.com> wrote in message news:G8360I.IIH@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic)