 Technic / 392
  Re: 2000 Technic Problem

I have not thoroughly investigated your site but how did they get your phone number? And how did they find out you posted them on the net? Do you think they watch Lugnet for that kind of thing? Or does someone sit and monitor the web for illegal (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 2000 Technic Problem

This is what actually happen I contacted Lego UK for some Lego Technic Club magazines, therefore I left my number and postal address I got the magazines about 3 weeks ago and now this has arised. I am really stuck I don't know what to do next other (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)