 Technic / 391
    2000 Technic Problem —Michael Edwards
   Hello All I have now removed must of the 2000 Technic Images just to be on the safe side As i had a phone call from Lego Legal Dept (i wasn't their at the time of the call). They are really annoyed to the fact that serect images were released. I (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: 2000 Technic Problem —Nick Goetz
     I have not thoroughly investigated your site but how did they get your phone number? And how did they find out you posted them on the net? Do you think they watch Lugnet for that kind of thing? Or does someone sit and monitor the web for illegal (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

         Re: 2000 Technic Problem —Michael Edwards
     This is what actually happen I contacted Lego UK for some Lego Technic Club magazines, therefore I left my number and postal address I got the magazines about 3 weeks ago and now this has arised. I am really stuck I don't know what to do next other (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

        Lego Responds to Vendor Catalog Scans? was Re: 2000 Technic Problem —Lawrence Wilkes
     (...) Guess this will answer a lot of questions in the retailer catalog scans debate then! regards lawrence (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

        Re: 2000 Technic Problem —Michael Edwards
   I have reloaded the images now The problem was same thing else. Enjoy -- Michael Please reply on medwards@ukonline.co.uk Home of the UK Technic Club Magazine Web site: www.technic-uk.co.uk (URL) to be updated, soon to be good 212 models and going up (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: 2000 Technic Problem —Lawrence Wilkes
     (...) You have fascinated me now. Are you saying Lego lawyers contacted you, but didnt complain about the 2000 set scans, but something else? Did you ask them if it was OK to put the 2000 set scans back? Or was it not the lego lawyers at all? (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: 2000 Technic Problem —Adrian Drake
   Man, the tires on the 8457 look like they would make a wicked monster truck! Adrian -- http:junior.apk.net/.../lego.html (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)