 Technic / 3904
Re: What are on the bionicle CD roms?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 16:55:36 GMT

"Andrew Eade" <vestras@hotmail.com> writes:

So any way Someoen can Copy and X-fer those Movies and Files
around? LMK, cause I cna do IRC, ICQ, or Gnuttella to get thsoe,
and offer a few in trade and Like what do they tell you?

Wow, I really feel old when I see the spurious capitalization and odd
words that the young, hip people of today use!  I think that about
every second word is incomprehensible to me.

(No, I don't see any reason to copy the movie files around on the
Internet.  Especially since every Bionicle can contains one CD-ROM, so
there are going to be a lot of surplus CD-ROMs around pretty soon.)

Fredrik