 Technic / 3899
    Bionicle heads? —Nick Cameron
   Do the bionicles have faces behind those masks? If so, are the water bionicles faces different (I heard they are female, so it would be strange if they had a beard or moustasche)? NICK :^L (24 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Bionicle heads? —Huw Millington
      "nick cameron" <nk@md.prestige.net> wrote in message news:G7uppL.K2H@lugnet.com... (...) bionicles (...) had a (...) They are all the same. They are not really humaniod to look at, at all -- they have eyes and a nose, but their mouth is a socket (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Bionicle heads? —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) I only have one bionicle, the female blue one. It's face doesn't look too female, so I would guess that every Bionicle head is identical. But they do appear to have different masks, and different colour for the brain/eyes part that goes into (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic)