 Technic / 3866
    Lego Robot in action! —Sonnich Jensen
   Hello all! Maybe you remember teh discussion a long tiem ago about a Lego Robot used in a movie. Well, now I have samples the 2 minutes into WMV files. Read more one on (URL) should be sound on them, but by some weird reason it failed- LMKWYT! (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego Robot in action! —Chris Osborn
     (...) I couldn't get any of the closeup pictures to work. They all kept trying to do something with javascript instead of just linking to the pictures. But I was able to watch the movie of the robot in action. That was cool! I want an ldraw of that! (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

         Re: Lego Robot in action! —Sonnich Jensen
     (...) I hav eno good answer for that. All the script shoudl is to ensure one window for showing the picture in the same (resized) window if present. Check whether it opens another instance of yuor browser. Or look at (URL) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

         Re: Lego Robot in action! —Chris Osborn
     (...) Thanks for the direct links. My main browser doesn't do javascript, and on my browsers that do I disable it because everyone has to make so many obnoxious sites. Do you have any other close-up shots? (23 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

         Re: Lego Robot in action! —Sonnich Jensen
     (...) No, that's all! If you can open just any of my pages, the some JavaScrips must work since the all use it. The main page is actually empty and loads pages as needed. Sonnich (23 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego Robot in action! —John Morgan
   Thanks for sharing this! It plays fine on my OS 9.0.4 with Windows media player 7. Thats a pretty amazing little robot! John (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)