 Technic / 3824
    Re: Technic Aeroplane —Brad Hamilton
   That is an excellent design for a joystick. I had been trying to figure out how to do one myself. Out of curiosity, did you get this from some real machine, or did you invent it from scratch? Martin Howard <goldfishwbp@yahoo.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

        Re: Technic Aeroplane —Martin Howard
   Hi, Thanks for the comments. I spent many hours trying to figure out a design for a joystick. Eventually I found a web page where someone had already got a working model. My design is based on that, but made much smaller. The original design is at: (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic)