 Technic / 3685
Re: bionicle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 13:55:31 GMT

I too like these Bionicles!

It'd be cool if we were simply able to get them right now, as I need all of
them. Besides the six larger ones (called Toa) and the six smaller ones
(called Turaga) I also heard of vehicles and even more village peoples
(known as Tohunga). Too bad www.bionicle.com is not really giving you that
much info, all I know is taken from the German magazine and the local
consumer catalogue.

Bye, Christian --- xTI@N.
Lugnet Member #479 -- The World is full of AFOLs !
mail: xtian@brickmaster.de web: www.brickmaster.de

"geordan ballantree" <geordanh@yahoo.ca> wrote in message

I dunno if this is old news or not but bionicle is at shop.lego.com. not • for
sale yet. they have the mini guys there too. I love them. bionicles are so
cool. All of the other pictures that i've seen of them they looked like
crap. I espeically like the fire/lava dude.

geordan