 Technic / 3655
  Identifying defective pnumatic damper/spring/shock

I want to buy some resale pneumatic shocks. Is there a way to identify the defective early version? I'm not sure if Lego would send me new ones if I didn't get them from a kit myself, or if these were replaced once already. Thanks, -Amnon (23 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Identifying defective pnumatic damper/spring/shock

There is no way to identify the defective ones until they break! If the ones you want to buy are from a set, rather than replacements from Lego, I wouldn't risk it. Martin ----- Original Message ----- From: "Amnon Silverstein" <amnon@best.com> To: (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic)