 Technic / 3647
3646  |  3648
Subject:
Unknown Technic Promo?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.promo, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 20:35:34 GMT

Hello

I have come across a manual of an unknown Technic Kit, its a one sheet
manaul and the model is a small engine.

I have spoken to the last owner and that person said this item has come from
a cereal company, Now i asked  what one did that person mainly had, so it
narrows down to 3 major cereal companies in the UK

Kellogg's
Weetabix
and Shredded Wheat

I belive that weetabix had a have kits around the end of 1970's

On the bottom of the sheet are the following

Made by lego System A/S Denmark (C) 1977
And "98959"

Is this the first Technic Kit or is it a Dacta Item? (It's not 1030)

find the picture here

http://web.ukonline.co.uk/medwards/temp/unknown.jpg

Please Help

--
Michael

- - -
Please reply on
medwards@ukonline.co.uk
Home of the UK Lego Technic Club Magazine
                www.technic-uk.co.uk