 Technic / 3592
Re: Another Technic Creation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 00:09:40 GMT

Go to end of page

"A. Mark Wilburn" schreef:

Tom Newsom wrote:

Right, I'm gonna beat you! (not lay down my lego like some of you wimps :) )
Watch this space for a jennifer beating model!

That figures. I'd actually emailed Jennifer about 'some guy's amazing
technic mini-supercar' and sent her a link to your site. Which, it turned
out she'd already seen and admired...

Excellent stuff! I'm just getting psyched up for my next model, so may the best
geek win ;-)
Jennifer Clark
... which means if anyone can 'layeth the smackdown', it's Tom! (Ooh, some
competition among the Technic Masters).
Heh. Best geek. (Great line... after all, how many of us lugnetters AREN'T
self-confessed geeks? I sure am!)

Mark W.

p.s. considering the aesthetics of the technic models the both of you pump
out, any chance of either/ both showcasing some Model Team creations? (with
working steering (or more) of course)

I am finishing my modifications on the 5571 - BlackCat. I've allready
showed it in Holland with the RCX build in, used for steering and
driving, control with the Mindstorms RemoteControlUnit.
But, only two motors don't give enough power (or better: speed) for a
huge car transport trailer that is supposed to hook on it.

Soon to be published: 4 motor driven BlackCat, with dubble back-wheels
(from 'Jennifers' 5563), RCX remote steering etc. and realistic souds
from a build in BarcodeUnit.

After that: with trailer, loaded with 4 ModelTeam racing cars. You may
guess the numbers :-)

And still the almost original 'looks' of the Model! (except the trailer
offcourse, thats my design)

Maybe this is what you are looking for, Mark?

Klaas H. Meijaard