 Technic / 3538
    Technic Stickers Wanted —Will Hess
   I am in need of stickers from the following Technic sets for some town MOC's 8253 Fire Helicopter 8252 Beach Buster 8230 Coastal Cop Buggy 8255 Rescue Motorbike If you have these stickers and wish to be rid of them please let me know via email. (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Technic Stickers Wanted —Kenneth A. Drumm, Ph.D.
   Aww no your kidding? I just threw like 3 copies of the stickers away yesterday! -- Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. who really should wait before throwing things away "Will Hess" <willhess@simflex.com> wrote in message news:G6IqxH.FtF@lugnet.com... (...) (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)