 Technic / 3528
    Re: Can Micro Scout be programmed? —Ray Kremer
   The manuals is opn CD, though it's very obnoxious. There's a paper manual for the L3g0 and the primary R2-D2 model. The microscout cannot be programmed, it simply has seven different settings in which it responds differently to light stimuli. (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Can Micro Scout be programmed? —Grant White
   (...) Only at certain points ie. if you keep moving the cursor around really fast at the main screen, the guide will say things like "You're making me very ill". I looked through the CD-ROMS sound files and found that if you keep doing it, the game (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.technic)