 Technic / 3507
  Can Micro Scout be programmed?

Hello, I have seen that the "Droid Dev. Set" demands a PC. Can this "brick" be programmed, or is it just the manual that is on cd-rom. Your Lars Gertsen - Denmark (24 years ago, 30-Dec-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Can Micro Scout be programmed?

(...) You programme the Micro Scout by hand, using the three buttons on front of it. There are only instructions on the CD-ROM. (24 years ago, 30-Dec-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Can Micro Scout be programmed?

Well, sort of. You'd need to send it VLL in P mode. Difficult to do unless you have a RCX or Scout. Even if you do, I haven't figgured out how to do anything other than a straight list of instructions, no control flow or even looping, so the (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Can Micro Scout be programmed?

Where can I find more information about VLL? Are there any sites offering info? Dave (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Can Micro Scout be programmed?

The manuals is opn CD, though it's very obnoxious. There's a paper manual for the L3g0 and the primary R2-D2 model. The microscout cannot be programmed, it simply has seven different settings in which it responds differently to light stimuli. (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Can Micro Scout be programmed?

(...) Only at certain points ie. if you keep moving the cursor around really fast at the main screen, the guide will say things like "You're making me very ill". I looked through the CD-ROMS sound files and found that if you keep doing it, the game (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Can Micro Scout be programmed?

(URL) be good places to start. But like I said, it's difficult to do unless you have a RCX or Scout and the programming is about as exciting as "backwards, backwards, beep, forwards, beep, beep, backwards". "David C. Pyatt" <dcpyatt@mailandnews.com> (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic)