 Technic / 3441
Re: Disappearing threads?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 13:59:46 GMT

On Tue, 26 Dec 2000 09:58:07 GMT, "Duq" <Duq@nlgateway.net> wrote:
Is it me or are postings going missing?

Got the same problem...

I wanted to check the Silver Champion Review of a few weeks ago as I just
found one under the tree.....
All I can find now is part of the discussion. This happened to me before.
Anyone know how/why this happens? Or where the messages go?

I use Forté Free Agent and some headers disappear after a while (logic
yet to be found), I simply select the requested group/groups and
select "Online" | "Get all headers in selected groups"

Hope this helps.

/Tobbe in a Sweden with snow fall, finally!! Wohoo!