 Technic / 3377
Re: 8840 Rally Shock n' Roll Racer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 16:33:52 GMT

In the future, please post this to LUGNET.market.buy-sell-trade. This is a
discussion forum area, and not a marketplace.

Thanks!
Eric

Ronan Webb wrote in message ...
Hi,

I have a 8840 (1991?) Rally Shock n' Roll Racer
Unopen baggies, box is, well it's10 years on shelf but good
Anyone interested ? Paypal or otherwise. Ireland.

RW