 Technic / 3349
  Got my 8007 - C3P0

Find it here (URL) notice that there are some more new parts to the Kits, the Ball ends from Slizer/Throwbots. They are now a piece that you can inset an axel into the Ball. Enjoy -- Michael - - - Please reply on medwards@ukonline.co.uk - - - - - - (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Got my 8007 - C3P0

(...) Hmmm...any chance of getting a pic of this piece? If it's what I hope it is, mecha leg making has just become a whole lot easier. Yes! best LFB (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Got my 8007 - C3P0

(...) Judging from the images we have seen, it is either a ball with an axle hole in it, or a ball with a 1L axle sticking out from it. Either way, it is pretty useful! Fredrik (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Got my 8007 - C3P0

(...) That's great! Looks like it got 4 to 5 of those things in it. Can you check the quality of the gold panel pieces? Are they like the high quality silver panels of 8458 & 5220? (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Got my 8007 - C3P0

(...) Correct, the same size ball on a arm joint of the slizer, but it has a + cut in it to fit an axel in, i am trying to photo it.. Check my website under the link above message (...) -- Michael - - - Please reply on medwards@ukonline.co.uk - - - (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Got my 8007 - C3P0

(...) It has 3, I have to ampltate the arm to get a good look. - just push the button and the arms and head fall to bits - can't wait to get a Storm Trooper (...) silver (...) Right it has 1 x no5 Silver one (small and on the left side of the leg- (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Got my 8007 - C3P0

Also, one thing I notice about the manual, It has a watermark/light picture printed in the background of the Star Wars movie clips on each page, you can just make out a scene on one of the page scans that I have done. Is this applied to any other (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.technic)