 Technic / 3345
  8868 Airtech Claw Rig Review

Here's another review I cooked up a few weeks ago... 8868 Airtech Claw Rig I found out about this set only recently from Lego websites and discovered that it was the set with the most pneumatic components ever produced. Being a fan of pneumatics and (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8868 Airtech Claw Rig Review

(...) Wow, I didn't know that the turntable was also controlled by pneumatics. How many large and small cylinders did the set come with altogether? Rob Bryson (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8868 Airtech Claw Rig Review

(...) 4 Pneumatic Piston 2" Cylinder (regular pneumatic piston) [2 for the turntable & 2 for the arm] 1 Pneumatic Cylinder 1.25" (small pneumatic piston) 1 Pneumatic Compressor Pump (small pneumatic pump) - David (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.technic)