 Technic / 3271
    bulldozer links, where can I get some? —Jonathan Wilson
   I am looking for some of the bulldozer type chain links and I want to know where I can get some. The only stipulation is that the price has to be in australian dollars. (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: bulldozer links, where can I get some? —Martin Scragg
     You can still get the 5278 chain links from Lego Australia for $7.50 for 35, but I think the ones with tracks on them are only available from Dacta. Martin ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jonathan Wilson" <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> To: (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: bulldozer links, where can I get some? —Selçuk Göre
   Dacta sells them in packs of 36 for bigger ones and packs of 100 for the smaller ones. I think they are 6 USD or something in US Pitsco. Selçuk (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.technic)