 Technic / 319
  Re: Any ideas on how to do this with Technic?

(...) It wasn't me, 'twas Steve Bliss. (...) This sounds like a very interesting project indeed! You should report back if you succeed with this. You need to connect the weight of the base to the pendulum. How are you going to do that? You can have (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Any ideas on how to do this with Technic?

I'm thinking of having the gears on the moveable structure itself connect to the pendulum...I'm not sure yet how much friction there will be, I may need to use a lot of lego on the structure to make it heavier. -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.adventurers)