 Technic / 2980
2979  |  2981
Subject:
8 new slizers spotted (MOC)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 11:48:09 GMT

pictures are here
These models are all made from only the parts in the origonal 8
throwbots and the yellow throwbot arm is the only piece that was left

The slizers are as folows
8550 heat slizer, red and white
8551 air slizer, light blue and black
8552 urban slizer, teal and black
8553 diver slizer, dark blue and black
8554 junk slizer, mostly black with a few parts in other colors
8555 bush slizer, teal, green and a bit of blue
8556 solar slizer, tan and yellow
8557 miner slizer, dk grey and purple

If anyone is interested I have inventories of each model available that
I could email.

please let me know what you think of the models and the phototography &
scanning